Lip Bite

Lip Bite
Metamorph Into Your Most Beautiful Self

Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Transition from Spring to Fall 2015

Hello. I hope your day was as progressive as mine or even more actually. Today was a day that I stayed inside and did some fall cleaning and rearranging my office space. So much work to do. But anyway, at least I am now a lot closer to being a bit more organized. Organization is crucial to staying on task.

Now it is rainy outside and time for me to blog a bit. I just had to share some of my favorites with you this season, with the season changing, I want to bid farewell to some and say hello to others. There are some really exciting trends that are emerging and/or re-emerging. As you will see here in this carousel, the fringe is everything and textures make all the difference. You will see leather and patent combined in a pink handbag and chunky heels loafers in a variety of styles.

Well let me get out of the way, while you proceed to enjoy the carousel. BE Butterfly!


No comments: